Promo: My Sales have Skyrocketed since Placing Ads in the BTSeMag

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      BTS is accepting ads for the April issue. Don't miss your opportunity to
      get the most promo bang from you hard-earned buck.

      Read Myra's article in the March issue when she shares how her sales
      have grown tremendously by placing an ad in each issue of the BTSeMag.
      See under "A note from the desk of Myra Nour, BTS CEO."

      Now when you place an ad with us, your book is considered by the BTS
      review team. This is not a "buy a review". It is an additional
      promotional opportunity we offer free for any author who purchases an
      ad. The ad is paying for ad space in the magazine.

      We do not believe in bought reviews; the reviewer may feel pressured to
      give a good review.

      BTS review team chooses books because they wish to read that book.

      If chosen, the review goes into the magazine.

      Often, more than one reviewer on our team selects a book, then the best
      review goes in eMag and other reviews are posted on Amazon, Goodreads,
      Barnes & Noble and the BTS web page.

      NOTE: We also do not charge for the beautiful design work for the ads.

      The March issue is full for ads. BTS is accepting ads for April BTSeMag.
      Ads are due by Mar 1st.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $40
      1/2 pg - $20
      1/4 pg - $10

      Our views continue to grow tremendously and now we average 40,000 to
      60,000 views for each new issue per month.

      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers.

      Write Myranour@...
      CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2013
            BTS is accepting ads for the May issue. Don't miss your opportunity to
            get the most promo bang from you hard-earned buck.

            Read Myra's article in the March issue when she shares how her sales
            have grown tremendously by placing an ad in each issue of the BTSeMag.
            See under "A note from the desk of Myra Nour, BTS CEO."

            Now when you place an ad with us, your book is considered by the BTS
            review team. This is not a "buy a review". It is an additional
            promotional opportunity we offer free for any author who purchases an
            ad. The ad is paying for ad space in the magazine.

            The April issue is full for ads. BTS is accepting ads for May BTSeMag.
            Ads are due by April 1st.

            Ad Rates:

            Full pg - $40
            1/2 pg - $20