Would you Like to be Featured FREE in the Beautiful BTSeMag?

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      BTS is always looking for authors to feature, from big names to newbies
      and everyone in between.

      This is FREE, and presented in a professional and beautiful design. If
      you haven't looked at our eMag by now, please take a look.
      http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Features include the book author wishes to highlight, blurb, author
      photo, bio, website, plus a 400 word excerpt. All information must be
      PG13 and below.

      Erotic authors don't worry. We've featured many erotic authors and each
      issue will highlight 2 erotic authors. Cover has to fit appropriate
      rating. Why?Because soon we will be sold on Barnes Noble, a family
      oriented site. All material has to be approved so if you are unsure
      about your cover I'll take a look and let you know.

      We cover most of the major genres in the magazine - From sweet romance
      to erotic, horror, s/f, YA, mystery/thriller, and fantasy. We also
      delve into subgenres like Urban Fantasy and Steampunk.

      Authors who have bought ads with us or taken a Virtual Tour are moved
      up the list for consideration because we believe in Paying Forward.

      Don't be afraid to submit your work. I'm working on filling future
      issues now. Send info below to Myranour@...
      5ZqQo_uERE8h5H9h93JErTce3iD_foulNKI6RYDSv5P4GW_TZkpxlwmFUAQ> , with
      "Submitting to BTSeMag in subject line."

      Author name
      Title of book
      Cover attached
      Blurb
      Genre rating
      Any other genres you write
      Your website url
      Up to 1,000 word excerpt (optional)

      The BTS staff aggressively promotes the magazine so your features will
      reach as many readers as possible.

      Each month we also have a big name author as the cover author, so their
      fans will come check out the magazine and read other features while
      they are there.

      This is a great promo op for authors because we have a large audience of
      viewers (Average 30,000 Views /Month).
      All magazines are posted permanently on BTS site.

      In each magazine we also have reviews, fun and informative columns,
      interesting factoids, the Blog Hop Beat, Virtual Tours at BTS, and
      lovely author ads.

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO
      Myranour@...
      EuzfGWDmUeLp2rgwyU762E7FFCUyfAKfpGn4TqYQfbHfAo15PVCIh_n1fkQ>
      www.booktrailershowcase.com <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com>
      www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net>