Sharing my newest book with you

  • merlin121212
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      The Merlin Chronicles: Revelations ... Book Release 12/12/12

      - This is the press release below. I'm so excited as this is the best time writing I've ever had and I've written a ton.
      Thanks for letting me share... Daniel

      Award-winning author Daniel Diehl has done it again with his highly anticipated new fantasy series The Merlin Chronicles. A seamless blend of Arthurian legend, biblical prophecy, classic wizard fantasy and contemporary urban fantasy that never takes itself too seriously, this refreshing new series creates a world exactly like ours -- except that Merlin and the age of magic have returned full-blast to battle ancient evils and save civilization.

      In Revelations, the first book of The Merlin Chronicles, archeology student Jason Carpenter discovers a mysterious orb that has housed history's greatest wizard for 1,600 years. Forced into an uneasy alliance, Jason and Merlin are sucked into a web of deceit, intrigue, and murder in a race to outwit and outrun Merlin's ancient nemesis, the evil sorceress Morgana LaFay, a gang of drug smugglers, and a 500-year-old Chinese necromancer. It's a race against time to complete their quest before an army of dragons is unleashed on a vulnerable and unsuspecting 21st century world.

      Daniel Diehl, author, writer and investigative historian, has over thirty years' experience in his field. His canon of work includes twenty non-fiction books (translated into ten foreign languages) and scripts for more than one hundred and seventy hours of documentary television for A&E, Discovery, History Channel, History International and Biography networks.

      Revelations, Book One of The Merlin Chronicles (300 pages), will be available through all online outlets and in bookstores world-wide 12/12/12. Only $16.95 paperback and $2.99 in all ebook formats. This is sure to be the hottest new fantasy series of 2013 and the buzz is already on! Preorders for print edition now being taken through Sunbury Press:

      http://www.sunburypressstore.com/The-Merlin-Chronicles-Revelations-9781620061374.htm
      ---------
      http://www.themerlinchronicles.com
      http://www.scoop.it/t/daniel-diehl-books