November BTSeMag is out! Richelle Mead is our featured author

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012
      November BTSeMag is out!

      We are excited to have Richelle Mead as our featured author. We showcase
      her Dark Swan series, which has gone graphic.

      Other wonderful authors featured inside:

      1. Valerie Douglas
      2. Christy English
      3. Kresley Cole
      4. John Connell
      5. Geoff Nelder
      6. Monica Burns
      7. Bernard Lee DeLeo
      8. Inara Scott
      9. Abbi Glines

      We also have some new fun and informative columns:

      1. Second Chance Cinema by Claire Gillian
      2. How to be an Honest Book Reviewer by Laurie Garrison
      3. The Scrying Eye by Kelly Hudson
      4. Lynn's Writing Tips by Lynn Crain

      Don't forget to check out the reviews, articles, short story, and author

      Come see why our eMagazine garnered over 60,000 views every 2 months and
      growing each month.

      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      Disclaimer: Issuu's number of viewsfor BTSeMag have been messed up for
      over a week. They are jumping up and down every day. At day 5 our
      November issue was showing 23,000 views. Looking at internal numbers in
      the eMag, we guesstimate our views now are in the mid 30,000 range -
      which is less than 2 weeks out.

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>