November BTSeMag is out! Richelle Mead is our featured author

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      November BTSeMag is out!

      We are excited to have Richelle Mead as our featured author.We showcase
      her Dark Swan series, which has gone graphic.

      Other wonderful authors featured inside:

      1. Valerie Douglas
      2. Christy English
      3. Kresley Cole
      4. John Connell
      5. Geoff Nelder
      6. Monica Burns
      7. Bernard Lee DeLeo
      8. Inara Scott
      9. Abbi Glines

      We also have some new fun and informativecolumns:

      1. Second Chance Cinema by Claire Gillian
      2. How to be an Honest Book Reviewer by Laurie Garrison
      3. The Scrying Eye by Kelly Hudson
      4. Lynn's Writing Tips by Lynn Crain

      Don'tforget to check out the reviews, articles, short story, and author

      Come see why our eMagazine garnered over 40,000 views in one month for
      thelast issue (September), and growing each month.

      "This is not the true cover for NovembereMag, but a fun prototype Chris
      created."

      To see the real November BTSeMag cover, click on the links below:

      http://issuu.com/publications?q=&cat=005000&dsp=grid&num=20#br=rating&st\
      art=20&ud=month&cat=005000

      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      November BTSeMag has 2,300 Views. See link below:

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
[...]

        November BTSeMag has 23,239 Views. See link below:

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
          November BTSeMag is out!

          We are excited to have Richelle Mead as our featured author. We showcase
          her Dark Swan series, which has gone graphic.

          Other wonderful authors featured inside:

          1. Valerie Douglas
          2. Christy English
          3. Kresley Cole
          4. John Connell
          5. Geoff Nelder
          6. Monica Burns
          7. Bernard Lee DeLeo
          8. Inara Scott
          9. Abbi Glines

          We also have some new fun and informative columns:

          1. Second Chance Cinema by Claire Gillian
          2. How to be an Honest Book Reviewer by Laurie Garrison
          3. The Scrying Eye by Kelly Hudson
          4. Lynn's Writing Tips by Lynn Crain

          Don't forget to check out the reviews, articles, short story, and author

          Come see why our eMagazine garnered over 60,000 views every 2 months and
          growing each month.

          "This is not the true cover for November eMag, but a fun prototype Chris
          created."

          To see the real November BTSeMag cover, click on the link below:

          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          November BTSeMag has 14,974 Views. See link below: