BTS Review Team is Ready to Review your Book!

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      Our BTS Review Team was especially designed to review for any author
      placing an ad in the BTSeMag or who is featured in the magazine, if they
      wish to have one book reviewed.

      Reviews are not guaranteed; this is a bonus opportunity offered for
      those authors in the eMagazine.

      DEADLINE: Since we just got the team together we are past the deadline
      for December issue reviews. But the team is willing to push their time
      in order to review as many books as they can. So if you'd like to
      have your book that is being advertised in the eMag considered for
      review, your ad must be paid for and book info, to include the file
      format of your book (pdf, mobi, epub), must be submitted to BTS by Oct
      20th.

      JANUARY DEADLINE: The normal deadline from now on will be a 2 month
      period before the Ad & Review go in the eMag. So if you are interested
      in getting your ad into the January issue, Oct 20th is your cut-off
      date. This issue will be themed around Indie authors, while the December
      issue is themed around Christmas, the holiday season, and winter.

      Write Myra@... <mailto:Myra@...>
      to get your book considered for review.

      [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      September BTSeMag has 49,266 Views. See link below:

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012
[...]

        tInsG7Z3OC4Hl4Z4zUGhlD-RymwH-La696TRhq9lAMDliQqiJk8yuCv4Sx7UuYDc3LDeQNPw\
        > to get your book considered for review.

        [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

        <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

        http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
        <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

        September BTSeMag has 50,785 Views. See link below:

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
[...]

          Dewa4RO7dspcWiTlSYTwoxztw463KvUEAyRYqOG_muHtI_Ohys2ihb9kiMHd2sXvwTeVmCl0\
          > to get your book considered for review.

          [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          September BTSeMag has 54,229 Views. See link below: