BTS is Partnering with Barnes & Noble to Sell BTSeMag on Nook

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
      Book & Trailer Showcase (BTS) is proud to announce we are partnering
      with Barnes & Noble to publish the BTSeMag. This is not simply B & N
      putting the eMag for sale, but they offered us a partnership. Meaning we
      will do our part and they will promote and put the eMag on all the
      devices to sell. We do not have the publication date yet,
      but are hoping it is by the end of the year. With B & N, our magazine
      will be available on Nook and any device that is compatible with a Nook
      App such as Ipad, Iphone, Android, etc. While we would
      have loved to continue to offer the eMag free, Barnes & Noble is a
      business so that is impossible. A free preview of each eMag will be
      available on Issuu and on BTS site. But we have not changed our motto to
      offer our services at very reasonable prices. Therefore, a year
      subscription will only be $12 ($1 per issue) or $2 for an individual
      issue. Until we announce the publication date with Barnes & Noble, the
      whole eMag will be free on issuu. "Our family has been
      busting at the seams to share our news. We were surprised and pleased
      that B & N liked our little eMag. This is a HUGE deal to our family. We
      will be on the Nook ebook Newstand along with old favorites like
      Cosmopolitan and Red book. We saw this as an opportunity to offer the
      authors inside our eMag the chance to be seen by a much bigger audience
      and expand readership for the magazine. Besides the U.S., BTSeMag will
      also be offered in the UK markets. I hope fans of BTSeMag will join us
      on this journey going forward."

      Myra Nour, BTS CEO

      [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      September BTSeMag has 47,375 Views. See link below:

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2012
        I am compiling a list of authors that we can draw from when we look for
        featured authors for BTSeMag. This is a great promo op and it is free.

        We feature most of the major genres, including fantasy, s/f, romance,
        horror, erotic and mystery. Our features showcase your book, including
        blurb, excerpt, buy link, your photo, bio, and website url.

        If you haven't checked out our lovely BTSeMag, the url
        is:http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

        Starting in November we will be publishing every month on the 1st. If
        you haven't seen all the announcements from us, we will soon be sold
        through Barnes & Noble on Nook and all compatible Nook devices like
        ipad, iphone, Android, etc.

        What do we look for?

        Authors whose covers and books are captivating, and we feel will be of
        interest to readers. Again, a variety of genres. B & N is a family site,
        but if the cover & blurb are PG 13 and below it is fine.

        Write me for details at Myra@...
        dC2Y49ChCWs-8RS56OK4DwPbgoHegdl8abSN0x9DVybwVPL62Qe_YR_bR7XdxyCsS8F30iYw\
        v_A>

        Myra Nour
        BTS CEO

        [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

        <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

        http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
        <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

        September BTSeMag has 63,645 Views. See link below: