BTS is Partnering with Barnes & Noble to Sell BTSeMag on Nook

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2012
      Book & Trailer Showcase (BTS) is proud to announce we are partnering
      with Barnes & Noble to publish the BTSeMag. This is not simply B & N
      putting the eMag for sale, but they offered us a partnership. Meaning we
      will do our part and they will promote and put the eMag on all the
      devices to sell. We do not have the publication date
      yet, but are hoping it is by the end of the year. With B & N, our
      magazine will be available on Nook and any device that is compatible
      with a Nook App such as Ipad, Iphone, Android, etc.
      While we would have loved to continue to offer the eMag free, Barnes &
      Noble is a business so that is impossible. A free preview of each eMag
      will be available on Issuu and on BTS site. But we have not changed our
      motto to offer our services at very reasonable prices. Therefore, a year
      subscription will only be $12 ($1 per issue) or $2 for an individual
      issue. Until we announce the publication date with Barnes & Noble, the
      whole eMag will be free on issuu. "Our family has
      been busting at the seams to share our news. We were surprised and
      pleased that B & N liked our little eMag. This is a HUGE deal to our
      family. We will be on the Nook ebook Newstand along with old favorites
      like Cosmopolitan and Red book. We saw this as an opportunity to offer
      the authors inside our eMag the chance to be seen by a much bigger
      audience and expand readership for the magazine. Besides the U.S.,
      BTSeMag will also be offered in the UK markets. I hope fans of BTSeMag
      will join us on this journey going forward."

      Myra Nour, BTS CEO

      [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
      <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

      September BTSeMag has 43,613 Views. See link below:

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
[...]

        September BTSeMag has 47,375 Views. See link below:

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2012
          I am compiling a list of authors that we can draw from when we look for
          featured authors for BTSeMag. This is a great promo op and it is free.

          We feature most of the major genres, including fantasy, s/f, romance,
          horror, erotic and mystery. Our features showcase your book, including
          blurb, excerpt, buy link, your photo, bio, and website url.

          If you haven't checked out our lovely BTSeMag, the url
          is:http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

          Starting in November we will be publishing every month on the 1st. If
          you haven't seen all the announcements from us, we will soon be sold
          through Barnes & Noble on Nook and all compatible Nook devices like
          ipad, iphone, Android, etc.

          What do we look for?

          Authors whose covers and books are captivating, and we feel will be of
          interest to readers. Again, a variety of genres. B & N is a family site,
          but if the cover & blurb are PG 13 and below it is fine.

          Write me for details at Myra@...
          dC2Y49ChCWs-8RS56OK4DwPbgoHegdl8abSN0x9DVybwVPL62Qe_YR_bR7XdxyCsS8F30iYw\
          v_A>

          Myra Nour
          BTS CEO

          [Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/?ref=opmw43>

          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/
          <http://booktrailershowcase.com/advertise-with-bts/btsemag-advertise/>

          September BTSeMag has 63,645 Views. See link below: