New Member

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi everybody

      My name is Malcolm and I have just joined this group. I am a published author of historical books, both fiction and non fiction, but have just put a historical fantasy book on Kindle. I wrote it some time ago but have not been concerned about publishing until my wife said I should try it on Kindle - and so there it is under my middle name of George Archibald.

      Just thought I would give some background!

      Very best
      Malcolm
    • Malcolm