Devil's Tor

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      Apologies: can't find the original messages on Lindsay.

      I'm about five pages into the paperback edition by Resonance. Not notice any particular typos and the settings are sometimes a little strange - paragraphing, apostrophes - but I suspect this edition is set from a facsimile of the original text and these anachronisms, if that's what they are, are quite in keeping.

      Just had to say that I get the same feelings that I had on first reading A Voyage to Arcturus as a teenager - basically a sense of worlds about to open out, confrontation with a truly different writer, and a sense that he is about to say something deeply profound. Loving it.