Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: Fantasy

  • craig herbertson
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 6, 2012
      Interesting. PK Dick - Man in A High Castle. One of the first alternate Earth novels (I await an avalanche of criticism for that statement) definitely classed as SF. The Earth portrayed is relatively mundane and realistic with no fantasy elements I suppose beyond the concept that it is alternate.

      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 8, 2012
        Or it could be both. Slipstream. Scifi and fantasy are nice categories to throw things under, but a lot of stuff just isn't a comfortable fit.

        Sent from my iPhone