blog tour participants needed

  • Donna Hatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Would anyone be willing to highlight my fantasy romance book on your blog? It can include an interview, an excerpt, and a giveaway, or really anything you want. My publisher is willing to provide a free book for you to read and review, or for us just to provide as a giveaway to help lure commenters. If you want to check out my book Queen in Exile, you can find it on Amazon. It's gotten some very good reviews. You can read them on my blog at http://donnahatch.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

      Here is the backcover blurb:
      Rumors of war hang over Princess Jeniah's peaceful country of Arden, a land that shuns both magic and warfare. Following a lifelong dream, Jeniah forms a telepathic bond with a revered creature called a chayim, who is prophesied to save her kingdom. But when a Darborian knight comes upon Jeniah with her chayim, he sees only a vicious monster about to devour a maiden, and he slays the beast.

      Devastated by the loss of her chayim, and fearing that her own magic is evil, Jeniah doubts her destiny. When an enemy invades Arden City, they slaughter the people, storm the castle, and execute the entire royal family except the princess. Rescued by the knight who slew her chayim, Jeniah is now heir to the throne of Arden and the only hope for freeing her people.

      On the run and hunted by enemy soldiers, Jeniah must place her life and the fate of her kingdom in the hands of a trained killer. Torn between embracing her destiny as queen of Arden, and her love for a mere knight, she must ultimately rely on her magic to save herself and her people from death and tyranny.

      If interested, please contact me off loop at donnahatch29@...

      Warm wishes,
      Donna Hatch
      The Guise of a Gentleman, Pirate Regency Romance and Golden Quill Winner
      Queen in Exile, Fantasy with a dash of romance and Golden Quill Finalist
      http://donnahatch.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/RomanceAuthorDonnaHatch
      http://twitter.com/donnahatch