Free Books & Trailers Ad Spots on New Site Called BTS!

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      Hi authors of any genre,

      I thought authors might be interested in this promo opportunity.

      I would like to invite you to take part in FREE AD SPOTS in my new
      website called Book Trailer Showcase (BTS) for readers & authors. While
      it is under construction, we plan on opening in mid December 2011.

      I'd like to show one of your Book Covers and Trailers (if you have any)
      - that's A MONTH FREE advertising space.

      Write me at MyraNour@... <mailto:MyraNour@...> , and I'll
      send you the url to check my BTS site. I can't give it here because
      I don't want readers coming to BTS site until our Grand Opening.

      I already have some great authors on site, such as s/f author Linnea
      Sinclair, Mystery writer Nancy Cohen, and Inspirational author Loree
      Lough. BTS targets most of the major genres. I am thrilled that this
      week Living Dead Press and many of their authors joined our site.

      This is a great opportunity for FREE PR. BTS has placed an ad for
      January in Romantic Times magazine. This online section of RT receives
      35,000 hits a month. Authors who write s/f, fantasy, & horror –
      remember there are romance fans who love other genres as well. I'm
      one of them. They may come to the site for a romance book, but look
      around and find a horror, s/f, etc. to read.

      Genres on BTS for Trailers & Book Covers:

      1. Historical Fiction

      2. Horror & Paranormal

      3. Inspirational

      4. Mainstream Romance

      5. Mystery/Thriller

      6. Red Hot Romance

      7. S/F & Fantasy

      While our site is for an adult audience, we are keeping everything
      except Red Hot Romance PG 13 or below. We are accepting YA books that
      adults are interested in reading.

      Also we are hosting a huge Grand Opening Extravaganza with many prizes
      given away- see details on banner on our site. BTS is giving away a new
      Kindle and other great prizes.

      And, we plan on filling up the site with wonderful authors, and each
      author will let their fans know about BTS, so there should be lots of
      traffic.

      Let me know ASAP if you are interested so I can send you the
      information.

      PS: If s/f, fantasy & horror authors become part of our community, BTS
      will be placing ads in the future in Rue Morgue, and Fantasy & S/F
      magazines.

      Myra Nour

      Check my Website at: www.myranour.com <http://www.myranour.com/>

      Email Myra at: myranour@... <mailto:myranour@...>