Re: [Fantasy_Books] Introduction and Vampire Books Giveaway

  • Gloria Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      Welcome aboard! Nice to have you!

      Gloria Oliver
      www.gloriaoliver.com
      Unveiling the Fantastic

      ________________________________
      From: stacy_author <juba6@...>
      To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:35 PM
      Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Introduction and Vampire Books Giveaway

      Hi, I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I write mystery and suspense novels including the young adult paranormal fantasy Dark Before Dawn, and also enjoy reading fantasy books.

      I'm also participating in a couple of Halloween book blog hops and am giving away two hardcover copies of The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn and two e-book copies of the romantic vampire story Snap: The World Unfold by Michele Drier at http://stacyjuba.com/blog/ , through Halloween. There are two blog hop logos in the left sidebar with links to the giveaways.

      Will look forward to being a member of the group!

      Stacy Juba

      Mysteries, Romance & More
      http://stacyjuba.com/blog/