Review, Guest post and a great giveaway

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      I'm reviewing. Melissa Douthit's YA fantasy novel on my blog today,
      and tomorrow (Thursday) she is guesting on my blog For the chance to
      win a copy of her book just leave a comment on either post. Melissa is
      also generously offering a $100 Gift Certificate or an E-READER to
      someone who comments on her post tomorrow (Thursday).
      www.hywelalyn.blogspot.com <http://www.hywelalyn.blogspot.com/>

      Lyn (Hywela Lyn)