Factual Illusions Comic & Novel: Please Read & Rate (It's Free)

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2011
      Factual Illusions Comic & Novel: Please Read & Rate (It's Free)

      I FINALLY finished my latest project so now I am turning to a new project I have wanted to do for years: I am going to take my comic story, Factual Illusions (originally published by Alliance Comics nearly 20 years ago), and turn it into a novel.

      I decided to also scan and include the (stand-alone) first chapter of the comic on FantasyReaders.com. I'll also post a novel excerpt soon, and I BEG you kind readers to read and rate it. Feel free to rate the comic as well - I appreciate feedback.

      --Dan

      NOTE: FantasyReaders.com does not sell ANYTHING. We provide free fantasy, horror & sciecne fiction stories for readers, and a place for writers to "show off" and promote their work (also free). It is a completely non-profit site and has been Online since 2002.
    • P.I. Barrington
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
        Done!

        Follow me@
        Twitter.com/PIBARRINGTON
        Facebook.com/P.i.Barrington
        http://thewordmistresses.com
        "Final Deceit" Book 3: Future Imperfect: Available January,2011.
        Miraculous Deception Book 2: Future Imperfect available now from DesertBreezePublshing.com Amazon.com & barnesandnoble.com & iTunes
        Crucifying Angel Book 1 of Future Imperfect available now @ Desert Breeze Publishing & Amazon.com