BSP x 2

  • Justin G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      Greetings, all.

      I'm venturing forth from the shadows of lurkdom to announce, with no small degree of excitement, that I have TWO paranormal mystery novels being released today (by different publishers).

      HARD SPELL is the first in a new series set in an "alternate" Scranton, PA, where supernatural creatures really exist, and everybody knows it. But "supes" still have to obey the law – and if they don't, the call goes out to Detective Sgt. Stan Markowski of the Occult Crimes Unit.

      Someone is murdering vampires in Scranton, and Stan discovers that the killings are part of a renegade wizard's ritual to gain unlimited power. Unless this evil magician can be stopped before the spell is completed, Bad Things Will Happen. Fortunately, when it comes to busting supe criminals, Stan Markowski is one bad mother**er.

      The book has a *totally cool* trailer, which can be viewed here.
      http://youtu.be/48WN33xlubM

      HARD SPELL is available in both print and Kindle formats, and *this week only* Amazon has discounted it 85%. That's right, you can get a $7.99 book for just 99 cents.

      The other book of mine out today is SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL, the third book in the "Morris/Chastain Investigations" series.

      Senator Howard Stark wants to be President, and the demon who has possessed him thinks that's a great idea.

      Hell wants to put Stark in the White House, so that he can use the powers of the Presidency to destroy us all. Occult investigator Quincey Morris and his partner, "white" witch Libby Chastain, know what is going on, and are determined to stop the plot at any cost. Their only obstacles: the dedicated agents of the U.S. Secret Service, and the all the power of Hell itself.

      This book has a trailer also. You can see it here: http://youtu.be/B9I6Q7b4o7E

      Also available in both print and Kindle, SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL has not, alas been discounted. But you should buy it, anyway. Really.

      Thanks for your indulgence.

      Cordially,

      Justin

      Justin Gustainis