Re: [Fantasy_Books] conferences...

  • Gloria Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2011
      You can find links to some of them at my links page www.gloriaoliver.com/links.html
      You can also do a search online just use several keywords. There are a ton of conventions out there. You can also look at writer conferences as those will also have agents and editors and in some of them you can sign up for agent pitches.

      Hope that hlps!

      Gloria Oliver
      Unveiling the Fantastic
      www.gloriaoliver.com