Did it! Using Mac's iMovie -

  • Phoebe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2011
      Never thought I would figure it out, but I have finally managed to put together a video with sound based on my newest release, Vampire Career. Hmm, yes, let me add that this is Lite Paranormal, definitely not dark, so if you like lots of blood and mayhem in your vampire books, this one isn't for you. But if you like a little romance, a little humor, and a really nice guy who is not a bad boy, take a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kWNfVAHpM

      - Phoebe Matthews
      http://phoebematthews.com
      Eppie-winning urban fantasy Mudflat series, BookStrand
      Turning Vampire series, Dark Quest Books
    • Donna Hatch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2011
        Book trailers are incredibly time-consuming thing to do! You did a great job on yours. I only did it for my first book and haven't been ambitious enough to do it for any of my other ones yet. Probably should. Congratulations on being an eppie winner. That's a big deal.
        Warm wishes,
        Donna
        ~
        Donna Hatch
        The Guise of a Gentleman; Book 2 of the Rogue Hearts Series
        Queen in Exile, a fantasy
        http://www.donnahatch.com
        http://donnahatch.blogspot.com
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/donnahatch