Needing,series,advice

  • mlsbook1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
      I started writing my children's Marky, Slash & Levy in 2003, I am about to
      finish Book 4 and have spent the 7 years trying to market the series to agents,
      publishers, cartoon networks, etc. I am from a very small town where
      opportunities (and contacts) are not present. Like other writers, I hope for big
      things, but I hope to be able to make a honest life for me and my family with my
      series. How (or what) is a good way to get into circles where more opportunities
      are present. A friend of mine who has become a successful comic artist said alot
      of success is circles?
    • craig herbertson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
        That sounds tough. Marketing and location are important. Move would be the real solution. Alternatively, the internet provides a world of opportunity.

        If you sincerely believe your work is worthwhile you might have to sacrifice a fair bit.

        Craig