New Romance Group

  • Clare Dargin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      "Are You Ready To Be Embraced?"

      The Embraced Scribal Love is waiting to embrace you! We are a group who
      loves to chat about romance, scifi, fantasy and all the sub genres in
      between. We post news, reviews, review swaps, interviews, promos and have
      just plain fun! If you would like to join us you can find us on

      or you can find us on google at
      http://groups.google.com/group/the-embraced-scribal-love

      --
      -Clare Dargin
      Author of 'Speculative Sky' available now