My Book Is Here!

  • Mike DePaoli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know who was interested
      that my book, Brother Prodigal, is now out! At the moment it can only
      be purchased on iunivese.com, but within a few weeks it can be bought
      on other booksellers such as barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com. To go
      to it, simply go to www.iuniverse.com and enter the title, Brother
      Prodigal, in the search box at the top.

      Thanks again,

      Mike.
    • Steven Berry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
        --- In Fantasy_Books@egroups.com, "Mike DePaoli" <mikedepaoli@m...>
        wrote:
        > Hi everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know who was interested
        > that my book, Brother Prodigal, is now out! At the moment it can
        only
        > be purchased on iunivese.com, but within a few weeks it can be
        bought
        > on other booksellers such as barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com. To
        go
        > to it, simply go to www.iuniverse.com and enter the title, Brother
        > Prodigal, in the search box at the top.
        >
        > Thanks again,
        >
        > Mike.

        Just wanted you to know I ordered the book......
        I will read it , then let you know what I think .
        -steven
        sberry@...
        keep me abreast of future books!!!!!