Re: [Fantasy_Books] Similar titles

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      Tad Williams - Memory, Sorrow and Thorn

      Robert Jordan - Wheel of Time

      Ray Feist - magician series

      David Eddings - Belgariad

      Robin Hobb - Live Ship Traders/Assassins series

      Sara Douglas - a number of series including the watfairier redemption

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        Definately agree with the Belgariad & the Magacian series though some of the later books vary in quality.

        Other authors are

        Mercedes Lackay and her Heralds series
        Empire series by Feist & Janny Wurts
        Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop