Similar titles

  • helen roane
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      Good morning:

      I am looking for similar titles for the following books:

      Shannara series by Terry Brooks

      Twelve Houses series by Sharon Shinn

      Green Rider series by Kristen Britain

      Thanks,

      Helen

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        Tad Williams - Memory, Sorrow and Thorn

        Robert Jordan - Wheel of Time

        Ray Feist - magician series

        David Eddings - Belgariad

        Robin Hobb - Live Ship Traders/Assassins series

        Sara Douglas - a number of series including the watfairier redemption

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
          Definately agree with the Belgariad & the Magacian series though some of the later books vary in quality.

          Other authors are

          Mercedes Lackay and her Heralds series
          Empire series by Feist & Janny Wurts
          Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop