DEMON GATES by fantasy author Robert Day

  • valdieron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
      Hello,

      My name is Robert Day. I am an Australian fantasy author who has recently finished a novel, titled Demon Gates. I have published my manuscript online in eBook format on www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, as well as www.smashwords.com. Free sample downloads are available, as well as other downloadable information soon to come on my website www.robertdaybooks.com which will hopefully be up and running soon.

      Let me tell you a little bit about my novel, Book 1 of the Nexus Wars Saga....

      Demon Gates is set in the realm of Kil'Tar, a magic-rich land with a long history of bloody war between the Kay`taari and the Ashar'an. Aided by Dragonkind, the Kay'taari have protected the world against the Ashar'an and their demonic followers for many centuries. With demonkind banished to the Voids, and the Ashar'an all but destroyed, Kil'Tar has settled into an era of peace.
      However, the seals binding the portals to the voids are breaking, and the Ashar'an no longer hide, for the Kay'taari have ceased to abide on Kil'Tar.
      Can Valdieron, a young man raised in the small village of Shadowvale, fulfill his destiny and rid the lands of this menace once and for all, or will he falter, and condemn Kil'Tar to demonic destruction?

      Kindest Regards,
      Robert Day

      valdieron@...
    • Donna Hatch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
        Sounds like a great book!! How's your experience with Smashwords?
        I have a friend looking into it.
        Warm wishes,
        Donna
        ~
        Donna Hatch
        Queen in Exile, a fantasy
        The Guise of a Gentleman; Book 2 of the Rogue Hearts Series
        http://www.donnahatch.com
        http://donnahatch.blogspot.com
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/donnahatch