I'm new - Donna Hatch

  • Donna Hatch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hi,
      I just found your group. I love fantasy and historical novels. Years ago, I started with Terry Brooks, Andre Norton and Anne McCaffrey (sp?). Some of my current favorites are Sharon Shinn and David Eddings. I just picked one up by Robin Hobb and am looking forward to trying her out. I write, too, but I'm only published in historical romance, not fantasy yet! That should change, soon, I hope.
      I've been lurking for a couple of days, and it sorta looks like anything goes, here so I look forward to getting to know all of you.
      I live in the southwestern part of AZ. It's about 70 degrees here today. (He he)Anyone out there braving the snow?
      Donna
    • craig herbertson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
        Hi Donna and welcome

        Craig

        Craig

        Address: Alte Bahnhof Str 167, 44892 Bochum
        handi: 0177 474 5718 Fax: 0234 5414884craigherbertson.com           contact@...

      • phoebemattdj@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
          Hi, Donna, welcome aboard. I think we all get so busy doing other things,
          we forget to check in. As the group grows, so will our discussions. I
          write the Mudflat urban fantasy/paranormal series for BookStrand. They come
          out in ebook format and then six months later in trade paperback.

          Phoebe Matthews
          http://phoebematthews.com
          TARBABY TROUBLE, Mudflat 1, BookStrand, 2009 EPPIE for Best Fantasy
          WELCOME TO MUDFLAT, BABY, Mudflat 2, 2009 EPPIE finalist in
          fantasy/paranormal
          MUDFLAT TOY BOY, Mudflat 3, Feb 2009, 2010 EPIC finalist
          MUDFLAT SPICE AND SORCERY, Mudflat 4, August 2009
          DEJA VU LOVER, TheWildRosePress, October 2008

        • kelwin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
            I love fantasy and read a lot. am trying to write but it is slow. i find it hard to start a story but once i am in i am fine. My dream is to get a book published sometime in my life.
            jamie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2010
              It's a great dream. I had it at sixteen and was lucky enough to realise the dream. It was a strange feeling - not quite what you expect.
              Craig