NEW IMARO NOVEL: #4 IS OUT NOW!

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      aharlib@...
      Dear Charles,

      YAY! JOY! I have already placed my order with Lulu. The cover is splendid - just gorgeous. Imaro seems quite evenly matched in that scene and the lightning bolts add a nice supernatural touch, suggests lots of fantastic thrills within. The Cimmerian website is already publicizing this exciting event and I am spreading the word with this message.

      Lots of happy fans will appreciate this New Year gift!

      Thanks and Cheers!

      Amy
      http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/imaro-the-naama-war/6196467

      Hello, Amy ...

      Thanks for the kind comments about my Kush article. Meanwhile, this year is ending with a bang, and I don't mean New Year's Eve fireworks. The fourth Imaro novel, Imaro:The Naama War, is now available at lulu.com. To see what the cover art looks like without text, go to:

      http://mshindo9.deviantart.com/art/Imaro-cover-art-148520864

      I'm sure you can imagine how I'm feeling now that this book is in print nearly 25 years after I first wrote it. Now, at last, you will get the answers to the questions the first three books engendered. Here's hoping those answers are worth the wait.

      Keeping on,

      Charles