[RE][Fantasy_Books] Re:Promo: New Site for Fans of Science Fiction and Futuristic Romance

  • Clare D
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
      Oh yea btw,

      When you click on the link to agree to join, it will take you to the site where you will click on the I agree to join thing, all you have to do is cut and paste the code onto your site! And then you should be fine!

      K,

      Lemme know if you have any trouble!

      Subject : [Fantasy_Books] Re:Promo: New Site for Fans of Science Fiction and Futuristic Romance
      Date : Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:50:52 EST
      From : phoebemattdj@...
      To : Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com

      Hi, Clare, I am on web-ring and for the life of me, I can't figure how to
      use it. You are probably lots smarter than me. My site is phoebebks and
      right after that, I'm lost. If you have some way to link to my site, and
      want to, go right ahead.

      Phoebe Matthews
      http://phoebematthews.com
      Order ebooks: http://allromanceebooks.com
      Order papbebacks: http://www.amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com
      TARBABY TROUBLE, Mudflat 1, BookStrand, 2009 EPPIE for Best Fantasy
      WELCOME TO MUDFLAT, BABY, Mudflat 2, 2009 EPPIE finalist in
      fantasy/paranormal
      MUDFLAT TOY BOY, Mudflat 3, Feb 2009, 2010 EPIC finalist
      MUDFLAT SPICE AND SORCERY, Mudflat 4, August 2009
      DEJA VU LOVER, TheWildRosePress, October 2008

      Clare Dargin
      Author of Cold Warriors with Aspen Mountain Press
      and Speculative Sky with Red Rose Publishing.
      www.thescifihaven.bravehost.com
      www.coldwarriors.bravehost.com
      www.claredargin.bravejournal.com