HELLO

  • GaryandMargaret
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hello, my name is Gary Mark Lee, I am a writer and would like permission from the moderator to put an address in our links section to a Yahoo group that I just started. Its contains chapters and illustrations from a science fiction/adventure novel that I wrote. It has not been published yet but I am looking for feedback and constructive comments on my work.

      I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you.

      Gary