Slaves to the Empowered

  • jeremiahcain@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      With the moderator's permission, I would like to present the fantasy novel Slaves to the Empowered. This novel by Jeremiah Cain introduces the world of Lagéya, a brilliant world steeped in forbidden magick, warring cultures, and clashing politics. Most live by the sword in this world where the greatest kingdom, the Divine Yigan Confederacy, maintains dominance by crushing any nation that will not submit to them.

      "The True Light is the only way. All others will perish."

      The Gellic Nation has only survived because the Confederacy needs them. However, this tribal nation is very aware how easily their ally could destroy them. They also know the Confederacy's need of them is waning.

      The Gels must obey when they are ordered into lands held by dark magick to eliminate a malevolent cult. In sinister lands, they find people practicing wicked and sexual activities, find sorcerers engaging in a dark ritual to infuse an army with infernal powers.

      But sometimes good and evil are not as they first seem, and sometimes when the light betrays you, a greater ally can be found in the dark.

      This novel is currently discounted on Amazon.com for Halloween.

      I hope you enjoy it,
      Jeremiah Cain

      ---I posted this because I believe the members of this group will like this novel. I, by no means, am intending to junk-mail you, but if the moderator feels this is an inappropriate post, I will not offended in the slightest if you wish to delete it. Thank you very much.