The Fourth Black Book of Horror Charles Black

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 1:19 AM
      No cuddly cats or angst ridden dragons here I'm afraid but nevertheless this is apparently the state of the art in Horror and some stories may well surprise the critic. I'm proud to say that admidst a star studded cast my story 'Soup', has been included in this new anthology.
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 12:45 PM
        Slihgtly less proud to admit that I can't spell