Happy Monday and here's your Mudflat fortune cookie for the week -

  • Phoebe Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 8:23 AM
      4/6 Monday - THE SUN CONTINUES TO BRING LUCK AND CONFIDENCE. BY THURSDAY YOU'LL BE FEELING ALL SQUARED AWAY. STILL FINDING A FEW LOOSE ENDS? THE REST OF THE WEEK WILL BE GOOD FOR TYING THEM UP. (I am hoping this applies to doing my taxes)
      for more fortunes, Free Read, reviews, excerpts, check http://phoebematthews.com

      Fortunes by Claire, the heroine of the Eppie Award-winning urban fantasy Mudflat series.