IWOFA Spring Contest

  • Gloria Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
      [http://www.gloriaoliver.com/IWOFAspring%20banner.jpg%5d

      The Infinite Worlds of Fantasy group is holding a new Spring Contest
      <http://www.iwofa.net/SpringContest.htm> !

      Prizes include free e-books and a gift card.

      Contest rules are on the site and are simple. Just pick an author with
      the content you might be interested in, see their question, then troll
      their site for the answer. Then email the latter back to the contest
      email as stated in the rules
      <http://www.iwofa.net/HolidayContestRules.htm> .

      Infinite Worlds is a group of writers in the speculative fiction genres
      of science fiction, fantasy, horror fiction, supernatural fiction,
      alternate history, paranormal romance, dark romance, dark fantasy, or
      magic realism. We build dreams. Come journey with us!

      (Due to the large variety of content, please be aware readers should be
      18 or older. While there is YA safe authors, not all are.)

      Hope to see you all there!

      Gloria Oliver
      Unveiling the Fantastic
      www.gloriaoliver.com