Horses done well

  • Katherine Hooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2008
      On the subject of horses done well:

      I recommend Janny Wurts's To Ride Hell's Chasm.
      She trains horses, so it's authentic, and just plain fun for anyone looking
      for a good stand-alone fantasy.
      Also, she does her own art, which is very impressive.
      We've reviewed To Ride Hell's Chasm here:
      http://www.fantasyliterature.net/wurtsjanny.html
      BTW, her books are being reprinted in the US this spring.

      Kat

    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2008
        Thanks ... will try to find a copy of this one.

        Sharon in KY