Eppie comes to Mudflat -

  • Phoebe Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      The first two books of my Mudflat series are finalists for the Eppie
      Awards! TARBABY TROUBLE in fantasy and WELCOME TO MUDFLAT, BABY in
      the fantasy/paranormal romance category. Knock me over with the
      proverbial feather! Winners will be announced in March at the EPIC
      convention in Las Vegas. -http://phoebematthews.com

      I posted this earlier but it didn't go through, which may be a Yahoo
      delay. Or loss. Anyway, if this is the second time, I do apologize.