Marky, Slash & Levy: Return to Mavenwood

  • mlsbook1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      When I started writing in 2003 I was for sure that the only copy of my
      books that would ever be bought would be by my family. Now five years
      later I have passed the 6,000 sold mark for my first children's novel,
      The Adventures of Marky, Slash & Levy and now have Book Two: Marky,
      Slash & Levy: Reurn to Mavenwood out and already some kids write me and
      already have it read. When I started looking for agents and publishers,
      I started down that long road of wait, wait , wait, and now a few years
      later, I just want to say to any writer out there letting doubt get to
      them, don't stop digging for your place in the literary world and DO
      NOT let a single soul tell you you can't. Whether you are through a
      traditional, online, POD or Self Publisher, you can make it stick if
      you realize it aint all easy and yes, there will be critics and
      downlookers, but never give thoughs things a second of thought, hey
      even Harry Potter was tossed the first time around! I am just a guy
      from a small midwest town who is having more success than I ever
      dreamed and I hope those of you out there stick to your guns, grit your
      teeth and make the next day count just as much. I thank God for my
      success and hope you find yours, Sincerely, L.B.