Re: Self-promotion

  • Phoebe Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi, Tim, for a while there were no voices on this site. Now that there are, let me ask. I
      post fortunes twice a week on a number of sites where people assure me that they enjoy
      them. However, if you don't want them, say so, and I will not put them here. My
      background includes years of writing for astrology magazines. Now I write the Mudflat
      series for BookStrand, an urban fantasy series featuring a fortuneteller. So that's how I
      got started on posting fortunes. My reading is almost all fantasy, though once in a while I
      read something seriously boring for it's educational value. My favorite fantasy authors are
      Rachel Caine and Jim Butcher and oh yah, Terry Pratchett. Also I love Lilith Saintcrow and
      a bunch of others. Cheers! - http://phoebematthews.com (Mudflat series and Deja Vu
      Lover)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        Glad to see you are still alive, Tim. What have you been reading/doing
        lately?

        Cheers,