Author Interview Posted on Day of Blogs - Today!

  • c_r_macphadrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      Hello!

      Just a quick note I'm having an author interview published on the
      Bay State Equine Rescue's Day of Blogs, a dedicated Blog-O-Thon
      talking about horses and other equine-related writing. They will be
      posting new information every half hour for 24 hours, so think of it
      as a walkathon, but with a new blog every thirty minutes.

      It starts this morning at 0900 EST and concludes at 0900 EST
      tomorrow.

      My interview, covering some interesting aspects of the Saga's
      development and the fantastic Valkyrien Destriers, will be posted
      sometime between 1400 and 1600.

      For those of you that cannot catch it live, the blogs will be kept
      up for a while, archived on Live Journal.

      Hope to see you there!

      http://www.anovelfriend.com/blog.htm

      C. R. MacPhadrick

      Dred Prophecy Book I of Ragnarok: The Saga of the Night Guard
      Legion

      Fion's Stand Book II of Ragnarok: The Saga of the Night Guard
      Legion
      Release October 2008

      Dark Messenger Book III of Ragnarok: The Saga of the Night Guard
      Legion
      Release March 2009