The Valkyrien Saga Can Now Be Told

  • c_r_macphadrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 5:39 PM
      Hello!

      I've been a silent member for some time and do enjoy the various
      postings and comments.

      Wanted to share the great news. The first book, Dred Prophecy, of
      my epic fantasy adventure - Ragnarok: The Saga of the Night Guard
      Legion - has just been released. Available on-line at Barnes and
      Noble, Amazon, Books-a-Million and others. It will be released as
      an ebook this August.

      Journey to the land of Vigrid and join the quest of the Night Guard
      Valkyrie as they fight to bring the Colt of Prophecy to the gathering
      at Beltain. Travel with the Valkyrien Centurie commanded by Angelica
      and her Sword Sister Alea as they must evade an erupting volcano,
      survive the deadly Great Water, and fight the shadowy Followers of
      the Sun with lethal combat and psionic powers to accomplish their
      quest.

      Visit the web page to see the first original artist painting and
      series of limited edition dolls, each based on the Valkyrie
      themeselves. But most importantly, join the Valkyrie during this
      second battle of Ragnarok - the final battle at the end of the world:

      www.ragnarokva.com
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 2:10 AM
        congratulations!