RE: [Fantasy_Books] Looking for a quote

  • The Bohemian Piano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
      Ah, beautiful. Thanks very much Steven. It's no wonder I didn't find it,
      as search engines are yet to acquire that all-important device, emotion, so
      that they search for what I want, rather than for what I type. It's the
      exact quote I was looking for. Was it perhaps your sig that I first read
      it? That was also quite a fascinating article on the origin of said quote.
      Now, all I need to do is lose this email, and need to request it again...

      ---
      The Bohemian Piano
      ICQ 38606282
      MSN bohemian_piano@...