Fwd: Spring Fang Begins Tuesday Night!

  • Leigh Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:19 PM
      Yes! I love Kristin's contests!

      LW

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Kristin Battestella <kristin724@...>
      Date: Apr 1, 2008 7:13 PM
      Subject: Spring Fang Begins Tuesday Night!
      To: kristin724@...

      Hey everybody! 7:05 p.m. Tuesday April 1! It's time to embrace the sunshine
      and the spring rain, flowers, and all things Spring.

      NEVER!
      Uncelebrate Spring with The Vampire Family! Join us at The Kristin
      Battestella Yahoo Group for fangish floral chat fun!

      The person who guesses the flower I'm thinking of will win a sweet snail
      mail package with a floral mirror, lotion, air freshners, nail polish, key
      rings, and more vampyness. Of course, don't forget a free Eternal Press pdf
      copy of The Vampire Family is at stake as well!

      Remember, Roses can be deadly....
      Good Luck!

      I'll be online tonight if anyone would like to ask any questions about The
      Vampire Family while they guess. Stop on by!

      Kristin

      --
      Fiction, Non Fiction, Reviews
      by Kristin Battestella