First Stop on the blog tour!

  • risseybug@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Today is the first stop on my blog tour to promote my upcoming Samhain
      Publishing release, THE CROWN OF ZEUS. Every Monday for the next six weeks or so,
      I'll be featured on a different blog.

      The blog host with the most commenters gets a neat-o prize, and...I'll be
      picking a commenter at random from ALL the comments on the tour for ANOTHER
      prize, which will include a download of the book AND a pretty silver Pegasus
      earring and charm gift set!

      Today's stop is Tori Winning's LJ: _http://britlitfantwin.livejournal.com_
      (http://britlitfantwin.livejournal.com) Stop on by, read my interview, and
      drop a comment in the box. If you don't have an LJ, make sure you post your name
      with your comment.

      More contests and excerpts to come as the release date approaches, so keep
      your eyes peeled. I'll be adding a "Contests" page to my website in the next
      day or so, so keep checking back :)

      Make every day magical!
      Christine
      www.christine-norris.com