New Member -- New Pain . . .

  • glassy_g_girl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      I thought that as a new member I might as well jump in and become an
      immediate pain in the behind . . . why wait until a few posts down
      the line, right?

      I'm looking for a book that I don't know the author of, nor the
      title. GREAT, you're all thinking! I'm just taking a wild shot in
      the dark that if all of you are as avid of readers as I've been all
      my life, one of you just may remember it since it was pretty unusual.

      I read the book as a kid around the late 60s, early 70s. It was all
      about astrology from a fictional point-of-view. As I recall, every
      sign was a different planet, and the people of each of those planets
      behaved as that sign would behave. I don't know astrology that well,
      but for example, the planet Venus rules the signs Taurus and Virgo,
      so the people on Venus behaved as their signs would. When people from
      other planets/signs came to visit, there were misunderstandings,
      strife, people falling in love despite differences, etc.

      Anyone ever read such a book? How the heck would I find it?

      And thanks in advance . . . Help!!
      ~Deborah

      P.S. I'm also posting this on a science fiction group as I'm not
      sure whet genre it is.
    • Richard Claypool
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        Hi, and welcome to the group. That's a different book, and no doubt. I hope
        you find out, because I'd be intersted in reading it. I love reading
        different and unique books.

        Rick

        msn bellevue.bat@...
        aim