For fans of the King Arthur legend-New Release! White Rose of Avalon

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi all,

      I thought since this is a fantasy book group that I would pass this
      along to the group.

      Publisher: Awe-struck E-books, Inc.
      http://www.awe-struck.net

      Title: WHITE ROSE OF AVALON
      Author: Kelley Heckart, author of Of Water and Dragons
      GENRE: Celtic fantasy Romance

      King Arthur with a new twist....
      With the land falling into Saxon hands, the Christian monks make a
      pact with Morgaine, Queen of the Faeries. She promises to give them a
      High King who will unite the Britons against the Saxons if he takes a
      queen from the faery realm. She hopes this will restore the Goddess
      faith, bringing Avalon back to its rightful place and not hidden
      within the mists. Lancelot is sent to guard the future High King, but
      when a love potion falls into the wrong hands, all seems lost.
      Gwenhwyfar is the only hope for the future, but betrayal, revenge and
      forbidden love surround her, threatening to destroy the lives of four
      people, and send Britain and Avalon into ruins.

      Release date: Friday, November 16, 2007

      Isbn: 978-1-58749-627-1
      Formats available: html, pdf, Mobipocket, Palmpilot, MSReader, and
      pocketpc
      Retail price: 4.99--on special for two weeks
      after release at 4.29!

      Heckart! Please consider posting information about this romance for
      us on your site, or passing it along to your favorite romance
      listserve--This book is available for review: Please let me know if
      you prefer html or pdf. Thanks for supporting e-books! Kathryn

      --
      Kathryn Struck, Publisher
      No-vember--no-leaves, no-warmth, no-flowers, no-color; but wait--
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
        Thanks so much for this Kelly!
        Sharyla

        My LJ: http://ilovemyman70.livejournal.com/