Mister B. Gone

  • eelloxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      I recently had the misfortune of reading this book. Why I actually
      finished it, I will never know. I was told by some in the book
      industry that Clive was putting aside the teen books and returning to
      his horror roots with Mister B. Gone. I saw it come in, so I decided
      to give it a try.

      Return to his horror roots? I was not scared, I was not creeped out or
      disgusted or any other adjective one might use when describing one's
      feeling when reading horror. I was bored and pissed off that I had
      spent my money it. I kept reading it, hoping that it would pick up or
      that something would happen. It didn't pick up and nothing happened.
      I would have to say this was by far the worst book that I have read in
      sometime. I recommend staying away from this one. I know of 4 others
      who would totally agree with my thoughts on the book, only they were
      smart enough to stop reading.