OT: Halloween Pictures

  • Sharyla Yeany
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hey everyone,
      I hope this doesn't make anyone made, I just wanted to show off my pictures from tonight, I was a Ren. Princess (a K-Mart version at least) Oddly enough, the Renaissance princess and Medieval princess were the exact same costume only different colors...I picked blue, but maroon was nice too.
      So follow this link...
      http://ilovemyman70.livejournal.com/25702.html#cutid1
      Hope everyone had a great and safe night!
      Sharyla

      My LJ
      http://ilovemyman70.livejournal.com/

      My Pen Palling LJ Community