need your help!

  • gophers-raiders
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      I am sorry of this multiple crossing, but I need your help!

      I know y'all like good friends, but I want your prayers. Once again my father is very sick. His blood pressure is going up and down, and his heart rate is all over the place. Also I need your ear to here my problems. I went to college, and got my BA in social work, and once I could not find someway to study for the exam to get my license, and At that time I felt I was pressure in getting my social work degree.

      Once I got my depression under control I realize Social work is not for me. Now I am Trying, Trying to start my home business, but trying to get out of debt, with my credit cards, and only getting SSI about. $385.00, which half is going to pay the cards off. On top of everything, my mom is trying to help me pay my student loans, and dealing with my father, it is not going very well. So if you can pray for me also, or if anyone can give me any ideas How to solve this problem I thank you.