Re: New Member

  • Mervi
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2007
      The Hallowed Hunt. It's a complete stand-alone since it's set in the
      same world but centuries before the other two books with different
      characters. I actually prefer that one to the previous two fantasies.

      Her new duology, The Sharing Knife: Beguilement and TSK: Legacy, are
      one book split in two. They are romantic fantasy. Bujold's next two
      books will be continuations to the Sharing Knife but after that she's
      contracted to write a new Vorkosigan book.

      I'm a big fan! :)

      Mervi

      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Claypool"
      <bellevue.bat@...> wrote:

      > there's a book that is the 3rd in that series that ame out either
      this year
      > or last year. I've not read it so can't comment. I should have
      mentioned
      > her in my last posting.
      >
      > rick
      >
      > aim
      > rclaypo
      > skype
      > lord_of_beer

    • Malcolm
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 12, 2012
        Hi everybody

        My name is Malcolm and I have just joined this group. I am a published author of historical books, both fiction and non fiction, but have just put a historical fantasy book on Kindle. I wrote it some time ago but have not been concerned about publishing until my wife said I should try it on Kindle - and so there it is under my middle name of George Archibald.

        Just thought I would give some background!

        Very best
        Malcolm