Poll results for Fantasy_Books

  • Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 88 , May 1, 2007
      The following Fantasy_Books poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What do you have a habbit of doing most while reading a book?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Skipping to the end and reading it first, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - When you get about half way through you skip ahead a few chapters and read a page or two, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - Read the first page of each Chapter, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Skimming the book to get the major things , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't have a habbit, I just read through the whole book, 4 votes, 50.00%
      - I don't read, so I don't Have a habbit, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - It depends on the book, 3 votes, 37.50%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fantasy_Books

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      Message 88 of 88 , Nov 17, 2007
        The following Fantasy_Books poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: How old are you?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Under 18, 1 votes, 3.45%