Re: (no subject)

  • Fairy tale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      This is a really bad question to ask me. I have like 20 favorites. If
      you ever have a day with nothing to do, just ask me this quesion.

      --- Timothy Andrews wrote:
      > Yes there are people suscribed to this list... 10 to be exact... its
      > just that as this likst only started a few days ago, it just hasn't
      > sprung into life yet. But now it shall!
      > As your friendly list moderator, :) i have to start this list off!!!
      >
      > I suppose the best way to start this would be to start a general
      > discussion of fantasy books, authers, who's your personal favourte and
      > so on. I like David Eddings, Feist, and Sara Douglass (in that order.)
      > Although Brooks is also pretty high up...
      >
      > What do you think.... come on.. lets have some action in this list...!!!
      >
      > Bye!

      <HR>
      <HTML><HEAD>
      <META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
      <META content='"MSHTML 5.00.0910.1309"' name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
      <BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
      <DIV><FONT size=2>Yes there are people suscribed to this list... 10 to be
      exact... its just that as this likst only started a few days ago, it just
      hasn't
      sprung into life yet. But now it shall!</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=2>As your friendly list moderator, :) i have to start this
      list
      off!!!</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=2>I suppose the best way to start this would be to start a

      general discussion of fantasy books, authers, who's your personal favourte
      and
      so on. I like David Eddings, Feist, and Sara Douglass (in that order.)
      Although
      Brooks is also pretty high up...</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=2>What do you think.... come on.. lets have some action in
      this
      list...!!!</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=2>Bye!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>